The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29 - Thankful Blog - Squishy Willard


Today I am thankful for my husband and his generosity.  He has this tough, mean guy exterior but he has a squishy spot if you can find it.  I can’t even count how many times someone has come up to me and thanked me for something “we” did to help them or their family.  I always nod and say “oh, you’re welcome…” but then I have to go home and ask Willard what the heck they were talking about.  I’m not blogging this to brag, but it does make me proud.  He’s probably going to kill me because he prefers to be an anonymous donor, or at least a quiet donor, but I just felt like I needed to let him know that he HAS made a difference in a lot of people’s lives. 
 
Hey generous man... build your wife a pool!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment