The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14 - Thankful blog - Haley Rae and Karlie


Today I am thankful for my big girls, Haley Rae and Karlie.  They are so helpful to me with the little ones.  They’re not always THRILLED about it, but they do it.  They are awesome big sisters.  Terrible helpers around the house, but awesome big sisters. 

Last night the little ones went to bed early (that, my friends, will be a thankful blog subject later this month!) and Willard (who wore himself out playing the new Call of Duty game for something like 14 hours) did too, they sat in the den with me for probably two hours.  I watched “Sons of Anarchy” (Jax! What is happening to you?? I don’t even know who you are anymore!!).  Both girls wore Beats and played on their phones, so not exactly BONDING time, but at least they were in the same room with me and not behind a closed bedroom door. 

I am incredibly proud of these two – for the choices they’ve made so far and for the choices I know they’ll make in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment