The main source of my chaos...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10 and 11 - Thankful blog - Hubby and Bubbles


I’m sleepy and I’m slacking.  I just realized I didn’t do a thankful blog for yesterday or today, so here goes. 
 

Day 10 – I am thankful for my husband who kept all three little ones while I went to the grocery store Saturday morning.  He made them pick up their toys, he cleaned the kitchen from the breakfast mess, and he even changed a poopy diaper.  I was fairly certain he was going to have a heart attack and die during that Alabama game last night, so at least he would’ve went out on my good list!

Day 11- I am thankful for bubble baths.  I have been battling a headache all afternoon, and a long, hot, bubbly tub of water was just what I needed.  Ahhhh.  Good night, y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment