The main source of my chaos...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sad news from the North Pole...


Just when I thought Santa might send our Elf a bit early this year (and you KNOW I was thrilled about having 20-something days of Elf time!), I received some sad news.

It seems that there was an accident in the North Pole today.  I don't know all the details, but it involved racing and sleds and it didn't sound good.  Anyway, our Elf was injured pretty badly.  It looks like he will make a full recovery, but he broke several bones and is in a full body cast.  Unfortunately, he's going to have to remain immobile for approximately 2 weeks - possibly more, depending on how stressed I am his rehab goes.

Looks like our Elf is stuck on the shelf.  He can still watch the kids and tattle to Santa, of course, but there won't be mischief and messes for Mommy to clean up every morning.  What a bummer.  Poor Elf.     

7 comments:

  1. Too funny, Amy! But Santa is gonna bring you a bag of switches for fibbing, young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! I have heard rumors that our elf is immobilized and will be stationed in Molly the American Girl's wheelchair. Those klutzy elves should seriously be more careful!
    Tracy @ Momaical

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish our elf had been involved in a multi elf pileup. I'm sick of him already and it's only the 4th of December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know, he could always be in an accident when he goes back to visit the North Pole during the night.... Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete