The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 26 and 27 - Thankful Blog - My Mom and Dad


For days 26 and 27, I am thankful for my parents.  I’ve lived a pretty awesome life.  I guess some people might call it being spoiled, but I call it being loved.  My dad has always been the hardest working person I know and I know he works hard so he can provide everything his family needs (and even a bunch of stuff we WANT but don’t necessarily NEED).  My mom was the mom that was at every school field trip and every school party.  I can count on one hand the number of ballgames she has ever missed.  And people, that’s A LOT of ballgames. 

I’m thankful that they are same kind of grandparents that they are parents.  There’s nothing in the world they wouldn’t do for their grandkids.  When we decided to get Yuri and Gigi, one of my biggest worries was that our families wouldn’t accept them as “real” members of the family.  Now, I realize what a silly thought that was!  They love Yuri and Gigi and Baby A just as much as they love their biological grandchildren. 

I’ve really kinda lived a charmed life… in the sense that good outweighed the bad by a million times.  If I trace all that back, it started because of the life my parents gave me.  And for that, I’m thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment