The main source of my chaos...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Uh oh!



Well, I went to bed feeling just ALMOST comfortable with my nearly 200-point lead inthe blog contest, but my competitor has pulled out the big guns.  This is serious, y'all. 

I LOVE Robin's blogs, by the way.  We have a mutual friend who "introduced" us via Facebook because she thought we had similar personalities and would appreciate each other's sense of humor.  And she was right! Robin is the reason I even went to the contest site - to vote for her.  And then I nominated myself.  Shameful, I know.  But I did vote for her once.  She's soooo stinkin' funny and REAL, and if she wins, she truly does deserve it.  Plus she's kinda famous - she wrote a book even. 

Robin has some pretty famous blog friends too, and at least one of them has tweeted to her 4000 followers this morning to vote for Robin.  I'm getting kinda nervous so I need y'all to help me out here.

In hindsight, I should have put "Roll Tide" on my profile.  Dang it.  Those two little magic words seem to be synonymous winners and champions. 

Or instead of using my picture, I should've put up a picture of the kids holding a "Vote for our Mommy" sign.  How cute would that have been. 

Voting ends today at 4 p.m.  Even if I don't win, you guys have been SO AWESOME and supporting and encouraging me through this.  It's been so much fun getting messages and updates from you.  I know your employers and laundry piles will be so glad when this contest ends so you can get back to real life. 

Oh, and ROLL TIDE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment