The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's a holiday...What was I SUPPOSED to do?!?


Let’s just say the Garnett’s are big cake fans.  BIG cake fans.  I’ve been known to buy a birthday cake and make up a totally fictional name to put on it.  I try to choose really LONG names so we have more icing… Happy Birthday SAVANNAH ELIZABETH-LEANN.  I’ve really only done that once twice a few times.  Don't judge me.

When I got this email today, I knew I had a moral obligation to support this special day.

It’s not too late for you to support it either.  Publix is open until 10 p.m. and they have a bunch of cakes similar to the one I chose. 


 

Come on, people… don’t leave the buttercream makers hanging!

And if you just want to buy one to support the cause, but you don’t want to eat it, I know of a needy hungry friendly family who can take it off your hands.

 
 
 
Happy National Buttercream Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment