The main source of my chaos...

Monday, September 10, 2012

5-1-5-0...


Dear Mr. Police Officer,

I hope you weren’t paying much attention to my family Friday night.  My girls were the two little cute ones who yelled out “There’s the Po-Po!” as we walked by you leaving the football game.  Please ignore Gigi, who told you that “You need to give my Mommy a ticket ‘cuz she drives WAY too fast”.  And definitely disregard Yuri’s statements of “Arrest her! Just go ahead and arrest her!” They were just kidding... I promise. 

We are currently having family talks about what is appropriate and what is not appropriate to talk about. 


APPROPRIATE:              I like your shirt.

NOT APPROPRIATE:     Your belly is chubby.  Do you have a baby in there?

 

APPROPRIATE:              My mommy and daddy’s bedroom is upstairs.

NOT APPROPRIATE:     I’m not allowed to go in their room because they need privacy.

 

APPROPRIATE:              Here is my dollar for Hat Day.

NOT APPROPRIATE:     Here is my dollar for Hat Day. My mom says it’s lame. 
 
 

I can’t even type out the inappropriate comments Gigi has made about why she never wants to have a baby.  I don’t think my dad reads my blog, but just in case he ever does, I couldn’t deal with the guilt of him having a heart attack on the spot.

P.S. Don’t forget to vote!!!   

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-Southern-Moms-2012?trk=t25_Top-25-Southern-Moms-2012 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment