The main source of my chaos...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful blog - Day 25, Day 26 and Day 27

I'm behind....

Day 25 – I am thankful that I didn’t get that female shopping gene that makes me want to get up in the middle of the night and fight 12,000 other people over a toy that I am only saving $18 on.


Day 26 – I am thankful that I come from the great state of Alabama. I was watching the pre-game footage yesterday and I was so touched by the way Alabama and Auburn came together after the tornadoes. The Iron Bowl can get UGLY and the fans can be ridiculous, but I was very proud of the sportsmanship I saw yesterday.

Day 27 – I am thankful for my mom. Today is her birthday. I won’t say her age but she was 22 when she had me and I’m 41. She’s the mom that never missed a ballgame, forced me to take piano lessons, wouldn’t let me wear white after Labor Day or before Easter, dropped everything to bring me whatever forgot to take to school, carried me to church every Sunday, passed on the baby stalker gene to me, and a million other things that made me who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment