The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful blog - Day 10 - Coaches

Today I am thankful for the wonderful coaches that work with my children on a daily basis. During whatever season it is (volleyball, basketball, softball), these coaches actually spend more time with my kids than I do. I’m thankful that the coaches involved in their lives are compassionate, Christian individuals who love and encourage my kids.  Not everybody is fortunate enough to have complete peace when their kids are at practice.  I don't have to worry about inappropriate language, bullying, or derogatory behavior, but this hasn't always been the case and it has made me appreciate the good influences more than ever. 

P.S. I’m not just sucking up because tonight is Haley’s first basketball game of the season. I really am thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment