The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful blog - Day 23 - Good Health

Today I am thankful for my health and for my family’s health.  With so much sickness and pain around, you would think we wouldn’t take our good health for granted, but we do.  Yes, I’m tired.  And yes, my back hurts sometimes.  And the occasional headache is quite inconvenient.  But I’m HEALTHY.  Willard has the bones of a 90-year-old man and has pain every day, but it could be so much worse.  Except for Gigi, my kids rarely ever have even a cold.  Gigi struggles with asthma, but when I start feeling sorry for myself because I have a child who doesn’t sleep because she’s pumped full of steroids, all I have to do is think of the kids we see at Children’s Hospital and that puts my whiny butt right back in line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment