The main source of my chaos...

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Crazy Dream


My sister-in-law kept Baby A on Friday night and I got my first full night of sleep in far too long.  As a result, my dreams went into serious overdrive! I dreamed at least four completely different storylines.  Some were very realistic, and some were…well, not. 

Do you believe dreams mean something?  I’m only asking because I’m trying to figure this one out.

I watched “Dukes of Hazzard” every week when I was little.  Yeah, I was a fan, but not like a rabid fan.  Twice in the last week, I’ve dreamed I went on a date with Bo Duke.  What is UP with that?? He was cute, of course, but wasn’t he the dumber of the two?  I just can’t figure out why I would dream something so random, and especially TWICE!   

Anybody care to analyze this?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment