The main source of my chaos...

Monday, July 22, 2013

Family Vacation 2013

 


I feel weird even calling it a "family" vacation because Hunter wasn't with us.  I guess I have to get used to the idea of not having everybody together, but I don't like it.  I don't like it one bit. 

Here are some pictures from the Garnett Family Vacation 2013. 


On every other beach trip in her life, Baby A HATED all things beach... the sand, the water, the sun, the people... just hated life in general at the beach.  We were THRILLED when she actually liked it on DAY 1!!!



Gigi is such a good big sister!
 
And so is Karlie!

Pretty beach babies!

 

Baby A is telling a big fish story apparently!


Yuri and Gigi met a sweet new friend, Lainey Kate, from Mississippi. 
 
Tad bit of attitude on the beach
 
 
JUMP!

Ready, set, gooooo!
 
They all love the water.  We NEED a pool at home!!! 
 
I had to include this one.  Can you see what they're playing??
 
Oh, look!  Haley Rae finally showed up in a picture.  We were all sad to leave.  :(
 
 
 
So all you get is pictures this time.  Our vacation was over a month ago and I honestly have such a horrible memory these days that I couldn't blog specifics if I had to.  Must be one of those age things... like thinking the screen on your iPhone was messed up when you really just needed reading glasses.  Ugh.
 
We truly did have a good time, even though Willard would rather be anywhere else on earth.  He knows how bad I want a pool and he told me that if I would agree to NEVER go back to the beach, we would break ground on a pool immediately.  Uh, no.  Sorry, buddy.  I intend to visit the beach many, many, many more times in my life. 
 

 
 
 
 
Bye Bye Orange Beach... see you next year.  (Unless I can figure out a way to get back again THIS year)
 Vacation is HARD work!

No comments:

Post a Comment