The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas...it's a wrap!

Christmas is over.  I know that makes a lot of people sad, but I'm not one of them.  I like my normal somewhat normal chaotic life, but throw in the craziness of Christmas and WHEW!
We did have a good Christmas, and so I thought I would share some pictures.

There really wasn't room to spread everything out all pretty, so it looks like Santa just dumped it.


 
 

Yuri and Gigi got tons of good stuff... including a trampoline, razor hot wheel thingys, baby dolls, etc.  Their favorite thing?


FLARP!!!

Karlie pretty much picked out all her presents, so she didn't have many surprises.  She liked all her stuff, but she also liked Yuri and Gigi's stuff.


Hunter's favorite thing....


Yes, it's a Dale Earnhardt Sr. bowling ball.  If he's really going to make it to the PBA, he needs all the help he can get.  At least the other bowlers will be intimidated.  Get it?  INTIMIDATED!

Haley Rae's favorite thing... An electric blanket for her bed.  I'm so jealous.  Willard outlawed them for me years ago. 

She's in there somewhere. 


Baby A had a ball.  She thinks all the presents are hers though.  She hasn't quite grasped the whole concept of sharing.  She grunts when she wants something (even if it's not hers) and has a meltdown if you don't give it to her.  That's normal though, right?

Here she is modeling the tutu that Hunter bought for her....



I got a huge black "diamond" that Yuri picked out from her Santa Shop at school.  Isn't it fabulous???

 
 
And it's a wrap!!!!
 



Merry Christmas from the Garnett Family!

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment