The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mommy, Your Butt Looks Like Our Pumpkin


For the past several weeks, I’ve really had the blahs.  I think it’s a combination of the time change (I hate it getting dark so early), my weight gain, and the fact that I’m just tired all the time.  I feel old and fat and tired. 
When I got ready for church Sunday morning and came downstairs, this was the conversation:
GIGI:                     Mommy, your butt looks like our pumpkin.
ME:                        Oh. Yeah, I guess it kinda does.
YURI:                     Why is it so big?
ME:                        It just is.
YURI:                     Will my butt get big like that?
ME:                        Probably.
YURI:                     (in her whiney voice) Nooooooo! People will laugh at me. Sigh.
Disclaimer: This is NOT really my butt.

I woke up yesterday morning and decided I need a change, so I called to see if Hope could get me in for a new hairdo.  Unfortunately, you can't change the 'ol pumpkin butt problem in an hour, but you can change your hair!! Luckily for me, she had a cancellation for this morning. 
Here's the BEFORE picture -

Take note of the saggy face and stringy hair....Thank goodness you can't see the pumpkin butt.
 
 
And here’s the AFTER picture –
Still got the pumpkin butt, but that's next on the list of things to change.
 
You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment