The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Christmas list - in case you're wondering...

In case you’re just itching to buy me something for Christmas, I thought I’d do a quick post on a few of my favorite things…

There will never be a candle that smells as good to me as the “Birds of Paradise” by Circle E. These suckers are expensive, but worth every penny. I burn mine daily and never get tired of the smell.


I’m also low on my personal signature scent, which is Victoria’s Secret “Love Spell”. I’ve been wearing it for years. I use the lotion, the body scrub, the bubble bath, the body wash, etc. I even ordered the shampoo and conditioner once and used it. Okay, that might be overkill, but I like it! I remember when Karlie was in like the 5thgrade, she came home from school and said, “Mom, I thought you came to school to see surprise me today, but it wasn’t you. I smelled you, but when I turned around, it wasn’t you”. How sweet is that?


I could really use some new yoga pants. I have been wearing the same pair for going on 3 years now (good thing they’re stretchy). I have never found any that I like as much as these. They’re Nike brand, really LONG, and they don’t show my butt crack when I sit down. It might be a little tricky to try to fit me though, so an Academy Sports gift card would be just fine too.


I also NEED a new bathtub pillow. I guess I wore mine out. You have not LIVED until you’ve fallen asleep in a tub of hot, bubbly water. I’ve actually looked several places for a new one, but haven’t found one. If nobody comes through at Christmas, I’ll order one online.


And then there’s a no-brainer… the newest Lee Greenwood CD:


If you don’t have time to do any real shopping, you can run by the grocery store and get any of my favorite junk foods….



We're back together! Stronger than ever!!

Or if none of this seems doable, I’ll just take a hug and a “Merry Christmas!”

2 comments:

  1. Have to agree on the candle but where do you buy them? I have been all over and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin's Nest in Hartselle. Or Pineapples in the Decatur Mall.

    ReplyDelete