The main source of my chaos...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Things you will never hear me say...



“Pass me the ketchup.”

If you’ve following my blog since the beginning, then you know I loathe ketchup.  It grosses me out to even type the word.

“Wow! I feel great. I just ran 5 miles.”

As previously discussed, I’m not a runner.  If, by some miracle, I become one, I can almost promise you I won’t feel great afterwards.  I may feel great after I remove the oxygen mask, but I doubt it. 

“My kids have a ballgame tonight, but I’m not going.”

I don’t care if I’m tired, if my house is dirty, if there’s a door buster sale at Belk’s.  Short of typhoid fever, I’m not missing anything my kids are participating in. 

“Oh, yay!  “How It’s Made” is on!“

I find this show so boring and Willard loves it.  I mean, do we really need to know how breath mints are made?  I’m thankful for them and all, but I honestly don’t care.

 “I think we’re going to skip Bristol this year.”

I actually AM probably going to miss the fall race this year, but only because Marla’s baby is due at the SAME time.  As much as I love NASCAR, I can’t risk missing the birth of what could be my last niece or nephew.  I am a little ticked at the timing though!

“It’s 28 degrees outside.  I love this weather.  I wish it would stay cold year round!”

Ridiculous.

“I don’t really feel like taking a beach trip this year.”

Even more ridiculous.

“I love Walmart.”

If I ever say this, please know that aliens have overtaken my body.    
 
“I wish we had just ONE more baby.”

Okay, I’m lying.  You could possibly catch me at a moment of weakness and really hear me say this.  Don’t judge me.  And don’t tell my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment