The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm lazy....


If you see me today, just smack me upside the head. I have a zillion things to do so I got up early to get my productive on. The first thing I noticed was sore throat and earache... ugh. I popped a couple of Tylenol Sinus and made mental note that this would not (could not) slow me down. I sat down on the couch with the computer and started doing some work. But my head hurt, so I took a break and watched yesterday's episode of Y&R. Then I watched three episodes of Khloe and Lamar. I can't explain my fascination with the Kardashians. I don't have a single thing in common with them, but maybe that's part of the draw. Oh, now make that four episodes…



So, here I go. Off to do laundry and mop my kitchen floor and work my way down my excruciatingly LONG to-do list… now that I’ve wasted 3 ½ hours. If you see me today, don’t really hit me on the head. It hurts already.

No comments:

Post a Comment