The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a miracle!

Gigi, whose Indian name would be "Girl Who Never Sleeps", slept almost 12 hours last night! Of course, I kept waking up and going downstairs to make sure she was still breathing because she has NEVER slept that many hours straight. She's been sick this week and I guess she just decided to play catch up. She feel asleep at 5:45 last night so I expected her to be up at 2 a.m. raring to go. I went to bed at 9:15 so I could squeeze in some good sleep before she woke up. I never dreamed she would sleep all night. But I like it!! She woke up at 5:15 this morning asking for Doritos and Funions for breakfast. Yuck.

We've got a busy day planned. Haley Rae's doctor appointment is in a little while. I've asked Jo-Jo to come over and keep the little ones. I figure Decatur Orthopedic Group wouldn't appreciate me dragging in four kids. I'm considering taking them all to Hartselle Pool this afternoon if things go well between now and then. I wanted to go while we have Ruben and Minque and this is the only day we can. Haley Rae has two ballgames tonight, so I'm not sure how several hours at the pool and then doubleheader softball games will mix for the little ones.

My yard mower man is here this morning. Yay! I love a freshly mowed yard. One would think we wouldn't have to hire our yard out since we own a lawnmower dealership, but one would be wrong. Let's just don't go there this morning....

Have a good Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment