The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5 - Thankful that I'm thankful and want to share it...

Day 5 -

I've been thinking all day about what I wanted to profess my thankfulness for today.  There are dozens of things that pop in my mind... some as significant as Jesus and some as insignificant as these new bobby pins Hope Garner gave me.  Fortunately, I've got a few more days to cover everything.

Today I'm thankful for being able to share what I'm thankful for. I saw a couple of my FB friends making comments about the negative attention that the "thankful" statuses are getting and I thought... nah... surely nobody is complaining about people being THANKFUL.  With all the possible things in this messed up world we could be complaining about, we're going to complain about seeing people publicly post what they're thankful for? Unbelievable.

This is me on my soapbox.  I know, I look skinny - don't I??  








No comments:

Post a Comment