The main source of my chaos...

Monday, February 11, 2013

I've been MIA!

I know I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks.  Two big things have been happening around here.  First, we just got back from a cruise with some old friends.  I plan to blog about our trip soon, but I just haven't had the chance.  Secondly, Haley Rae leaves for Guatemala in the morning.  An opportunity came up that she felt like was perfect for her.  It happened suddenly and she'll be gone at least 2 months, so I've been scrambling to get her ready to go. 

I don't have time to elaborate on either of these topics today, but soon... I promise! 

In the meantime, let me leave you with a question to ponder...

If your child tells you that your eyes are "as blue as our toilet water", that's a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment