The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby A!!!


I can’t believe our baby girl is a year old.  That tiny little pink bundle that I picked up from the hospital last October is still a tiny little thing, but she’s full of sweetness and fire. 

Don’t tell my other kids, but I do believe she’s going to be our smartest child.  She already tries to put her on her own shoes.  She knows what to do with a crayon, a hairbrush, a makeup sponge, etc.  She only says a couple of words, but who needs words when you can dismiss a room with a grunt and the wave of your hand?

And watching her do the motions to “If You’re Happy And You Know It” just might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.

She has a strong opinion of who she loves the most (we all know who that is) and who annoys her (sorry, Haley Rae). 

Year One has been a joy and I hope I get to celebrate many, many, many more birthdays with this precious girl. 
Couldn't you just eat her up?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment