The main source of my chaos...

Friday, August 17, 2012

When good people get bad advice....

Okay, y'all.  It really hurts me to have to write this blog.  I feel like I'm crossing a line somehow.  I've resisted the urge to say this out loud (or in writing) for weeks, but I can no longer keep quiet. 

What the heck is Tim McGraw thinking wearing those white jeans and white t-shirt??? This is one of the most attractive men on the planet (my opinion, of course, but I'm right) but he completely loses whatever it is that draws me to him when I see this outfit.

Okay, not COMPLETELY, completely, but close!

I'm a huge fan.  Huge.  Behind my beloved LG, Tim is my favorite male country crooner.  I've even managed to get backstage for meet-n-greets a couple of times (both blog-worthy stories, but I'll save them).  He's awesome in concert, he loves his wife, he seems like a good daddy, he can act, you never hear tabloid negativity about him...he just seems to have it together, you know? Until he decided to show up in white jeans and white t-shirt.  Am I the only one bothered by this??

Let's look at some previous wardrobe choices...

Why not stick with this look?

Or this one?

This one?

I'd really like to meet the person who woke up one morning and said "Hey, Tim, I think you'd look fabulous in white jeans and a white Hanes."  Seriously??  Somebody needs to lose their job. 

I am curious, though.  Am I the only one who feels this way?  


No comments:

Post a Comment