The main source of my chaos...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I hate vomit...


Just the other day, I was trying to remember at what age kids realize they’re about to throw up and manage to get to the toilet before it happens.  I can tell you definitively now that it’s older than 4 years, 9 months, and 24 days.  Gigi woke up about midnight to tell me that she had thrown up in Yuri’s bed.  I never did figure out if she was sleeping in Yuri's bed or if she was walking past Yuri's bed when *it* happened.  I guess it doesn't really matter.  Anyway, She threw up 5 times in the next 6 hours. 

Me (talking to Hunter):            Gigi threw up 5 times in her bed.

Gigi:                                             Nu uh…one time in Yuri’s bed, 2 times in my bed, one time on my pillow, and one time on my shirt.

I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment