The main source of my chaos...

Monday, March 5, 2012

I.Am.So.Sleepy


I’m so sleepy.  I’m hoping to finish this blog and be in bed fast asleep by 10 p.m.   The little angels kept me up most of the night last night.
11:30 p.m. – Gigi comes upstairs asking for a drink.
12:40 a.m.  – Baby A wakes up to eat (she usually sleeps all night but she ate early and then spit it all up, so I guess she was hungry)
2:30 a.m. – Gigi comes upstairs asking for a band-aid.  She found a teeny-tiny scratch on her big toe and couldn’t rest until it had a band-aid on it.
3:30 a.m. – Gigi comes upstairs in a panic, saying “Yuri is bleeding all over the place!!”  I find her in the kitchen being doctored by Karlie.  For the second time in a month, I’ve been faced with profuse bleeding from the mouth area in the middle of the night.  This time, however, it was because Yuri fell out of the bed apparently FACE FIRST and hit the floor.  Both lips were busted and bleeding, and there was blood in the floor, on the comforter, pillow, pajamas.  Ugh.  HOW does one manage to fall out of bed on one’s FACE??
4:30 a.m. – Baby A decides to eat yet again.  What the heck… I hope she’s not picking up Gigi’s bad habits.
After a long day of pre-school, DHR visits, doctor’s appointments, grocery store, post office, buying tee-ball attire, and Haley’s softball game, I am finally home.  And hopefully (crossing my fingers and holding my breath), all the little ones are asleep.  I got a little nervous at 8 p.m. when Yuri and Gigi were marching around the kitchen with megaphones chanting “Kids united…we’ll never be divided”, but they settled down.  Whew.  Good night, y’all.    

1 comment:

  1. How in the world do you manage it all? I only have two little ones and it seems difficult. For goodness sakes! I ran across your blog from Robin's Chicks fb page. Loved the mean girls post. I don't blog much about that topic since mine is only five. Way to go putting writing as a priority given your hectic life!

    Amanda Hill
    www.hillpen.com

    ReplyDelete