The main source of my chaos...

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Garnett's




I stumbled upon an interesting fact this morning.  Did you know that the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas...." was first published on THIS day back in 1823.  Yep, December 23, 1823.  In honor of that timeless piece of Christmas tradition, I wrote my own little Christmas poem.  Merry Christmas Y'all!


T’was two days before Christmas, and I’m finished in town

Ready for quiet time, if Yuri and Gigi will settle down

Haley Rae is rocking our new bundle of joy

She’s absolutely precious even though we asked for a boy

Willard is shooting bad guys on the PS3

If we ever get invaded, he’ll know how to save me

Karlie is watching her rambunctious cousins

I’ve got a pecan pie cooking in the oven

Hunter is working, making some dough

I’m about to put red polish on all the girls toes. 

Whether we see you often, or not at all

If we talk via text, Facebook or call

We hope you have a great holiday season

Just remember – JESUS is the reason!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!


No comments:

Post a Comment