The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Warning: Rant to follow. May not be suitable for small children.

Today I am blogging from my phone because my laptop has a virus. I know it's not my place to judge, but I'm nearly positive that the sick-minded geeks who sit around and create these viruses are destined for a very unpleasant eternity. Why would a person purposely create something with absolutely no positive value? They are obviously smart guys... Why not use that for something good?

So, this is for you, dear person who created the virus that is causing me tremendous stress:
I hope you get stuck in the traffic jam of the century, and then realize you forgot to use the bathroom before you got in the car. I hope you buy new underwear that gives you the mother of all wedgies. I hope your mom makes you sit next to Aunt Gertie at Christmas dinner and I hope you are forced to go out with Aunt Gertie's neighbor's sister's babysitter who smells like kraut and weenies. I hope that little boy standing in line behind you at Best Buy wipes a booger on your back... But you don't know it and you walk around ALL DAY with it stuck there. I hope your neighbor's dog barks all night every night for the next two months. I hope Santa really does know who has been naughty or nice, 'cause you are sooooo screwed.

Merry Christmas Loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment