The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daylight Savings Time stinks

I can’t believe it’s almost Daylight Savings Time again. Ugh. It’s still a few weeks away and I’m already feeling the dread. When it gets dark, my body thinks it’s time to go to sleep. Always has, always will. I was that girl who had her bra froze at every slumber party because I was the first one to fall asleep.


There are a few things that make me very irritable. One is being sleepy. And another is being cold. Daylight Savings Time is my mental cue that I’m about to be both, and that annoys me to no end.


Another thing that annoys me is people who “love” DST and the winter months. Fine, people. Love it if you want but don’t try to shove it down my throat. It’s not normal. Brother Jack is the worst. He starts talking and blogging about it weeks before it actually happens and gets absolutely giddy the weekend of Daylight Savings Time. I probably won’t read his blog between now and Thanksgiving because of it. I might even change churches.


Just kidding. I won’t change churches, but I will be annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment