The main source of my chaos...

Friday, October 7, 2011

The CRUD!

Sorry I’ve been MIA. I’ve been sick this week and just couldn’t put together enough coherent thoughts to write a blog.

Being sick got me thinking about something. Due to all the advances in the scientific and medical world, we are now able to recycle large parts of our body. We can donate our organs, our tissue, and our skin when we die. We can even donate useful things while we’re still alive – blood, platelets, eggs, sperm, hair – just to name a few. It looks like somebody somewhere could figure out something useful to do with snot. If that were the case, I could have donated so much this week that I would no doubt be up for some kind of Humanitarian Award.

P.S. I usually Google whatever topic I’m blogging about to find a good picture to post. I just couldn’t bring myself to post a picture of snot. You wouldn’t believe…ugh…just trust me... and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment