The main source of my chaos...

Monday, January 24, 2011

My favorite place...

Everybody has one place in their home they enjoy the most. Mine is the tub! If I'm tired, a bubble bath rejuvenates me. If I'm stressed, it calms me. If I'm cold, it warms me up. Most of all, it's the place I can go for complete silence. If mom's in the tub, everybody knows to stay away.


My favorite thing to do is climb in a tub of hot bubbly water with a good book. I've been known to eat my LUNCH in the tub on particularly crazy and stressful days. And before Biggest Loser started, I had formed a habit of eating a bowl of ice cream every night before bed - in the tub. I LOVE ice cream, but it makes me cold. And not many things make me as irritable as being cold. I remedied this issue by eating it in the tub so I could stay warm. Willard bought me a tub pillow last year and it's AWESOME. I can even NAP in there. Yes!!!

Lisa Terry got me one of those sayings that sticks to the wall. "HAPPINESS IS A LONG, HOT BUBBLE BATH". She said she saw it and immediately thought of me. Haha. It's VERY appropriate. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment