The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

Wow! 2010 was a roller coaster ride!!!

• The TIDE rolled in and brought home a National Championship.

• I turned the big 4-0!!In honor of my birthday, we took a 4-night cruise to Mexico. Woohoo!

• My baby girl became a teenager. Slow down, Karlie!

• Went to my favorite racetrack TWICE. Bristol, as usual, ROCKED!

• Gigi had ONE and ONLY ONE hospital admission for the whole year – Yesss!

• On May 11th, we officially became the parents of Yuri and Gigi Garnett. Awesome.

• Kept two sweet foster children for a few weeks – we miss you Minque and Ruben! Then we kept two more adorable foster babies for six weeks – we love you Big Baby and Little Baby!

• Saw Lee Greenwood in concert – he was as great as ever! And he loves me just as much as I love him. Shut up, he does!

• My boy turned 18, graduated from high school, left for Serbia for 2 months, and the moved to Starkville, MS to attend college. That’s TOO MUCH for one year!

• Haley Rae finally turned 16 – lookout roads – and boys!

• Spent a wonderful vacation at the beach – my kids all love the beach as much as me.

• Willard and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Looks like we made it!

• Yuri Elizabeth Garnett turned 4 years old. What a big girl she is! I remember the first time I laid eyes on her. I’m so glad she’s mine. I love that smiling face!

• Giovanna Grace Garnett turned 3 years old. This girl is everybody’s baby. I’m fairly sure she’s headed toward a life of crime, but there will be a line of people waiting to bail her out!!!

• Took a Garnett Family Trip to Gatlinburg for my mother-in-law’s 80th birthday and had a BLAST. These are the memories that my kids will remember forever.

Many, many more things happened in 2010 that are noteworthy, but I figure nobody really cares about all the little details. I just hope 2011 is as good as 2010. God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment