The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The flu!

Well, I've been basically homebound with sick kids since Saturday.  I've watched hours and hours of movies on ABC Family, which has actually been nice.  Since Karlie and Gigi preferred to be piled up on the couch, I just joined them.  Yeah, yeah, I know it would have been the perfect time to catch up on laundry or ironing or paperwork, but I just wasn't in the mood.  It was also the perfect time to read some paperbacks and watch funny Christmas movies!  We all need some downtime every now and then, and I've taken full advantage.  I'll admit I'm kinda stressed out because I have only bought about 25% of the Christmas gifts that I have to buy, and I have no idea when I'll get to shop, but.. whatever... no sense in worrying.  If I have to hit Wal-Mart in the middle of the night, so be it.  It's not like worrying is going to change anything.  I plan to have a Merry Christmas, sick or well, prepared or not prepared --- and I hope you do too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment