Random thoughts for Thursday –
· No matter how long you let it lay there, laundry will not fold itself.
· The best invention of the century is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
· I’m loving the convenience of the Tide Pods, but I hate the smell. Smells like an old man’s cologne.
· I would be a terrible juror. I watch “Dateline” and “48 Hours Mystery” and the first half of the show I think the person is guilty and the second half I think they’re innocent. I’m easily swayed.
· I think Haley Rae tweets entirely too much.
· It amazes me that Hunter considers himself an “accounting genius” but he can’t keep up with his checking account balance.
· I’m pretty sure Karlie is going to be 6 ft tall.
· Am I the only person not feeling DeAndre on American Idol?
· I’m proud to say that one of my children (either Yuri or Gigi…can’t remember which) wore white shoes last week (yes, a week BEFORE Easter) and I hardly had any anxiety at all.
I took the three little ones to Amy Sherrill a couple of weeks ago for Easter pictures. Apparently, Gigi has a phobia when it comes to furry creatures. She didn’t want the bunnies or the chickens anywhere around. I finally said “Gigi, you HAVE to sit still and smile for just a minute. Even if they crawl on you, you CANNOT move”. And this is what we got…