The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, December 4, 2014

How I Know Our Elf On The Shelf is Male....


The girls keep asking why our Elf (KB) hasn’t shown up this year.  We've always had trouble out of this elf.  Remember the year he had an accident at the North Pole and was immobilized for a couple of weeks?  (You can read about it here)

I’ve been thinking he’d show up for several days now… you know, since I’m the Queen of Christmas Spirit this year and got my tree up in NOVEMBER! I was wondering where the little guy was and then I got this email from Santa:

Dear Mama Garnett –

Please let the kids know that their elf, KB, should be arriving soon.  He keeps getting lost and refuses to stop and ask for directions. 

Signed – Santa


Yep, I knew it.  Our elf is definitely male.


No comments:

Post a Comment