The main source of my chaos...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...

I can soooo relate to that old lady.  If you're reading this, you probably already know that in addition to my own 5 kids, we have two new (temporary) foster kids.  The little boy is 22 months old and the little girl is 10 months old.  They're very, very sweet and we're enjoying them. 

First of all, let me apologize to all those who were unfortunate enough to have to sit by me and my flock yesterday at the volleyball games.  I should probably personally refund you all your admission money.  I don't think I'll be trying THAT again.  Bringing two little ones is hard enough - four just isn't any fun at all.  I'm thinking a hiatus from ballgames may be in order until the two new babies get moved to their other foster home. 

I got them last Tuesday and they were supposed to be moved to another foster home today, but it looks like we're going to have them at least a couple more weeks.  That is, unless DHR decides to show up and do an impromptu inspection.  If that happens, they'll probably take them ALL away and condemn the house.  Let's just say that I named the blog appropriately.  Chaos doesn't even begin to cover it.  :(  I keep thinking, "oh well, it's just laundry...and dishes... and crumbs.  It'll all be here when I DO get a chance to tackle it".  I'm actually going to be home all day today, which never happens, so hopefully I can do some strategic planning with naptimes and get them all down at one time.  I might have a chance to sweep or something! 

Hope you all have a good Tuesday.  Although not a fan of cold weather, I'm loving the coolness in the air this week.  THIS is football weather.  Roll Tide!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment