The main source of my chaos...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pack light? Impossible...



I blame Karlie.  She’s the one who said “We’re out of school next Friday and Monday… let’s go to the beach!”  It seemed like a good idea.  We don’t have ball tournaments, so I called Marla and asked her if she wanted to go and take all the kids for a quick trip to the Gulf. 
I told my big girls to pack light.  We’re just gonna chill on the beach and let the little ones play in the indoor pool.  No need to over pack.  It’s only 3 days.
It’s now 10:51 p.m.  I’m leaving in 6 hours and I’m STILL not finished getting everything together.
So far I have 5 bags of clothes, a bag of pool toys, 3 beach towels, 4 bath towels, 2 sets of sheets, 2 Barbie laptops, 2 portable DVD players, a bag of snacks, a bag of coloring books and crayons, a camera bag, 3 pillows, 3 blankets, a pack of diapers, a container of formula, 4 bottles, 2 six-packs of Diet Sundrop, 6 bottles of Gatorade, a Pack-n-Play, a Johnny Jumper, and a Bumbo.  Oh, and 3 car seats. 
Is it worth it?  Well, that depends.  Ask me Monday.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment