The main source of my chaos...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And I think MY life is crazy...




I can’t believe Victor threw Diane out of the back of an ambulance. Wow. She did deserve it, though. While she was married to Victor, she was sleeping with his son, Nicholas. It had to be weird for Nick. She was his stepmother on two previous occasions, as well as his ex-stepfather’s (Jack) wife once (or twice) too. She now lives with Nick’s half-brother, Adam, who grew up blind on a farm with a really sweet mom, but somehow turned into Satan. Adam is mourning this “love of his life”, Sharon, who he thinks was killed in a car accident after she escaped from jail for a murder she didn’t commit. Sharon used to be married to Nick (twice) and she was involved with Jack too. Come to think of it, Nick and Jack apparently have very similar taste in women. They’ve both been involved or married to Sharon, Phyllis, and Diane. During Nick’s informative years, Jack was married to Nick’s mom, so I guess maybe that’s why they have so much in common? Anyway, I digress… Sharon did not really die in that car crash. She was car-jacked and the woman who stole her car actually died. She was burned and not identifiable, but Adam recognized the big diamond ring she was wearing and identified her as Sharon. Who needs dental records…


Sharon is living in a barn, working as a hired hand for a H-O-T veterinarian. He has no clue who she is but he knows she’s running from something. All I know is that she colored her hair with some cheap drug store color at least two months ago and it still looks awesome. I don’t know what brand it was, but I wish I did!!!

OMG – Cain is alive!! That’s so awesome. Him and Lily are the cutest couple. I hope they can work it out. I know she’s having a hard time trusting him, but I mean… she needs to understand that he was only lying about his family and his past to protect her. The Australia mob is a force to be reckoned with. He had no way of knowing that his father would appear in Genoa City and marry the women who once believed she was Cain’s mother (she wasn’t - long story), much less bring Cain’s IDENTICAL TWIN brother (that no one knew about) with him! All to pull off an elaborate kidnapping of Cain and Lily’s twins so that they could live in Australia and carry on the mobster way of life. Everybody thought Cain was killed on the church steps on his way to Malcolm and Sophia’s wedding, but it was really the evil twin, Caleb. Oh, by the way, Malcolm and Sophia are pregnant! Well, kinda. Sophia is definitely pregnant, but Malcolm’s brother, Neil, *might* be the father. We don’t know for sure, but the baby has some kind of blood issue so I have a feeling we’ll know soon! This is very coincidental because years ago when Neil and Drucilla were married, Drucilla slept with Malcolm and it was subsequently revealed that Malcolm was the father of Lily. So, in a nutshell, Malcolm slept with Neil’s wife and fathered a child – and now Neil has slept with Malcolm’s wife… and probably fathered a child. In Neil’s defense, Malcolm and Sophia weren’t actually MARRIED yet. Just engaged.

I’m out of time now, so I won’t go into the rest of the town. I do want to say that I’m sad the courts took baby Lucy away from Victoria and Billy and gave her to hateful Phyllis. Motherhood definitely agreed with Victoria. She combed her hair more in the 5 months that she had Lucy that she EVER did before!! Oh, and I have one random prediction… I predict that Noah’s new friend, Hunter, will turn out to be Tucker’s “son”. I know, I know… Hunter is a girl. I suspect that Tucker never met his “son”… only assumed it was a boy because he found out the child was named Hunter. Random prediction, I know, but I got a gut feeling.  And stranger things have happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment